Who Else Wants To Learn The Mystery Behind China Police Clearance?

China Police Certificate/Non-Criminal Record Certificate is provided by each municipal/provincial police station/Public Security Bureau (PSB) Office or Public Notary workplace. Each municipal/provincial department has jurisdiction over its own area just. Great news is China Police Clearance Certificate/Non-Criminal Record Certificate released by some cities covers the entire country.

Immigrants who ever worked, studied, or resided in China for a constant duration of 6 months or more are qualified to request China Police Clearance Certificate/Non-Criminal Record Certificate. Generally, foreigners with Z (work), X1 (study) or J1 (reporter) visa possessing home permit who can reside in China for more than 6 months can request China Police Clearance Certificate/Non-Criminal Record Certificate.

Police Clearance Certificate is also known as Non-Criminal Record Certificate, or Certificate of No Criminal Conviction. This certificate may be required for your migration, green card, study, and work and home consent in other nations. Anyway, when you need this certificate, please do not hesitate to call us.

China Police Clearance (CPC for short) is the other brand of China Police Check to assist in the treatment of acquiring a police clearance certificate released by Chinese authorities. For those who already got police check certificate in China, we can validate or apostille it from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China, and accredit it by a foreign embassy in Beijing, even foreign basic consulate in different Chinese cities.

The majority of the Chinese cities enable an agent to get Police Clearance Certificate/Non-Criminal Record Certificate on behalf of candidates. Applicants require to provide an authorization letter to nominate an agent to apply for Police Clearance Certificate/Non-Criminal Record Certificate. The requirement for permission letter differs from city to city. Some cities need scan copy of signed authorization letter; some cities need the initial signed permission letter; some cities demand applicants outside China to provide signed authorization letter which is notarized by local Public Notary Office and legalized by Chinese Embassy or Consulate.

You are immigrants who are currently working, studying, or residing in China and require to supply Police Certificate/Non-Criminal Record Certificate for China work authorization, student permit or irreversible residence. Your previous Police Certificate/Non-Criminal Record Certificate has actually expired. Now you need to supply a brand-new Police Clearance Certificate/Non-Criminal Record Certificate provided by the regional police station/Public Security Bureau (PSB) workplace or Public Notary office for making an application for a brand-new work license after a modification of employer. You previously worked, studied, or resided in China with work visa, student visa, household reunion visa or irreversible house.

Obtain Criminal Background Check or Good Conduct, or Police Clearance Letter in your place. Have your document Notarized by notary public, Authenticated by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Legalized by Foreign Embassy in China. We’ve assisted thousands of customers obtain the notarized certificate. Using our service offers you complete assurance and makes sure that you get what you need in a timescale to fit your needs. Our staff remain in constant contact with Government department, and as such are fully knowledgeable about the actions needed to make sure your application goes efficiently.

Police Clearance Certificate is also known as “No Criminal Record Certificate” in China. This certificate may be needed for child adoption, permit, immigration home research study, court requirements, house approval or protecting work in some countries. You need to supply appropriate documents which must mention that you are not having any criminal background. Please download background check in China . We are providing online application service for China Police Clearance Certificate. We will recommendations you to provide required documents for submitting online application process.

China main government’s public security ministry does not issue PCC to individuals (including Chinese residents). In practice, local authorities of each city issue the PCCs to applicant who stayed in their jurisdictions. As each certificate just covers the duration in particular city, the candidate of China police clearance certificate/ No Criminal Record requires several certificates to cover the whole period of stay in China, in case of the applicant remained more than 1 city in China.

You should apply at the Notary Public Office or at the regional police station in the city/district where you live (on your Hukou booklet) for a Certificate of No Criminal Convictions and then get a notarized translation of your certificate. Various cities have various ways to apply, and you must ask your regional workplace how to apply. Alternatively, you can choose a representative to use in your place.